Our software development process adheres to 12 principles:
- Customer satisfaction is the #1 priority at all times.
- Welcome changes throughout the project, and support a flexible project design and timeline.
- Deliver final, functioning software as early as possible, and deliver functioning prototypes at key stages during development.
- Encourage open communication between business and technical staff on a weekly basis.
- Assign motivated, qualified individuals to the project team, and equip them with the environment and tools that are necessary for success.
- Recognize the benefit of face-to-face communication, and use it on a weekly basis.
- Functioning software is the primary measure of progress and final success.
- Implement processes that make it possible to sustain consistent and reliable progress.
- Remain dedicated to technical and design excellence.
- Focus on simplicity, reducing the steps necessary to complete each task.
- Include the execution team in the planning process, valuing their input regarding architecture, requirements, and design.
- Regularly review performance and results, with an eye on improving processes and methods regularly.