If during the project the development team or the client identifies circumstances (unexpected problems / delays) that impact the timeline of the project the impact must be evaluated together and there are three possible scenarios:
- Reorganization of the current Sprint, taking out some tasks that are not as important compared to what was recently identified.
- Reorganization of the next Sprint, leaving some tasks that are not as important compared to what was recently identified.
- Interruption of the work until the situation is resolved with a reassessment of the timeline.
This methodology allows us to respond to the real needs of customers, namely:
- Adapting to changes in requirements without prejudice to the customer, minimizing the risks
- The customer follow the decision process and prioritization, as well as have opportunity to check work developed at the end of each Sprint
- Changes to requirements and priorities are welcome
- Continuous interchange of knowledge between the development team and the customer.