If necessary the client may request additional meetings when needed (we call these Off-line meetings). Off-Line meetings will be held with the Project Manager and one technical person. The rest of the development team will not be involved in order to not hurt the on-going Sprint.
For every off-line meeting, the following steps should be followed:
- The objective of the meeting is identified prior to the meeting.
- The meeting agenda is prepared prior to the meeting.
- Everyone in advance knows what work needs to be done prior to the meeting so that everyone comes fully prepared.
- Send out, in advance, to all participants the objective, agenda, and prep work. Give plenty of prep time.
- Begin the meeting by stating the objective and the agenda. Make sure everyone is clear about why we are having the meeting and what needs to be accomplished.