Below are some guidelines and etiquette around Slack usage:
- Don’t expect immediate responses from our team members, especially if they are in DND mode (Do Not Disturb).
- Only send a notification when someone is in DND if it is an actual emergency.
- Favor public discussions on the project channel rather than using direct messages.
- Important discussions should happen on the P2 so that they don’t get lost. If an important discussion happens in Slack we will recap it on P2.
- Favor discussions through P2 and Slack rather than e-mails. This way every person on the development team can see Fresh.Land’s question and answer more promptly.